Flash-Bangs are used by special tactical units during hostage rescue and high-risk warrants. It is an ATF controlled Class-C explosive device that emits a bright light and thunderous noise to distract potentially dangerous individuals.
*Unit provides similar light and sound output as a full size flash bang grenade. The design features an anti-roll feature. Time between first and second output is less than 1 second nominal.
- Type*: Multiple output Noise-Flash Diversion Device
- Material: Aluminum, anodized (colour optional)
- Diameter: 1.75” maximum diameter
- Length: 5.4” maximum overall length including fuze
- Weight: Less than 450 grams
- Blast Ports: 4, 2 top, 2 bottom
- Fuze Type: Model 201
- Fuze Delay: 1.5 +/- 0.3 sec. Average
- Sound Output: 170dB minimum
- Light Output: 2 million candlepower
- Reloadable: Single Use Only