Product Code: CTS7290-CI
Flash-Bangs are used by special tactical units during hostage rescue and high-risk warrants. It is an ATF controlled Class-C explosive device that emits a bright light and thunderous noise to distract potentially dangerous individuals.
- Type: Noise-Flash Diversion Device
- Material: Steel - Black Chromate
- Diameter: 2.0 (50.8 mm)
- Length: 5.10” (129.5 mm)
- Weight: 580 gm
- Blast Ports: 10 on top – 10 on bottom
- Fuze Type: Model 201
- Fuze Delay: Instantaneous
- Sound Output: 165-175 dB Average
- Light Output: 2 Million Candela Minimum
- Reloadable: Single Use Only
Shock tube extends from the top of each device and should have a cap at the end of the tube. The tube is coated on the inside with Aluminized HMX and has a burn rate of approximately 6,500 fps (1981 Mps). The outer surface of the tube will remain intact during and after functioning.